24 August 2015

My Lord Keeps a Record

Beautiful song done acapella by Grandpa's Neighbors.

[video width="426" height="244" mp4="http://lenoson.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/MyLordKeepsARecord.mp4"][/video]

My Lord Keeps A Record

Words and Music by Carl Story & William York

What a wonderful beautiful picture I have / Of a place without sorrow or fear / And I'm going to live in that city someday / For my days are all numbered down here./

Chorus: My Lord (yes my lord) keeps a record ( keeps a record)) / Of the moments I'm living (living) down here (living down here) / He knows (yes He knows) all about me(all about me) all my troubles, my sorrows, my fears (my sorrows, my fears) / I live (yes I live)/ each moment (every moment) through the mercies of God's loving grace (God's loving grace) / And some day, (yes some day) / He will call me (he will call me) / To that wonderful beautiful place (marvelous place).//

Now I want to be doing the will of my Lord / As I travel this wearisome land / So I'll not be ashamed of my record up there / When I stand at the Saviors right hand.//

Chorus

I will walk on the streets of that city of gold / I will bask in that heavenly light / And I'll look on the face of my Savior so dear / In that city that cometh no night./

My Lord (yes my lord) keeps a record ( keeps a record)) / Of the moments I'm living (living) down here (living down here) / He knows (yes He knows) all about me(all about me) all my troubles, my sorrows, my fears (my sorrows, my fears) / I live (yes I live)/ each moment (every moment) through the mercies of God's loving grace (God's loving grace) / And some day, (yes some day) / He will call me (he will call me) / To that wonderful beautiful place (marvelous place).//

No comments:

Post a Comment