25 September 2017

Some Bible Quotes about Abusers with Comment


Proverbs 16:29 GW  A violent person misleads his neighbor and leads him on a path that is not good.
Comment: The violent person is the abuser whether they are a narcissist or some other type. They deceive the innocent in order to have supply. Supply is the food the narcissist needs to enhance their pride, for they think they are greater than God.
Proverbs 18:17 GW  The first to state his case seems right until his neighbor comes to cross-examine him.
Comment: Most people believe the abuser. The abuser works diligently to built allies to his cause. They use love bombing and any other manipulation they can think of to build this group. They do this so they can destroy the abused. The abuser hates both the abused and the abuser's allies. They use them to feed their pride.
Proverbs 21:10 GW  The mind of a wicked person desires evil and has no consideration for his neighbor.
Comment: The wicked person in this case is the abuser who will destroy any who oppose them whether that opposition is real or perceived.
Proverbs 21:13 GW  Whoever shuts his ear to the cry of the poor will call and not be answered.
Comment: This will be the judgment against those who do not listen and believe the abused. This type of person will quickly believe the abuser, and then they will join the abuser to persecute the abused.
Proverbs 25:18 GW  Like a club and a sword and a sharp arrow, so is a person who gives false testimony against his neighbor.
Comment: This applies to the abuser and their allies. These liars will go to the Lake of Fire unless they repent.
Proverbs 29:5 GW  A person who flatters his neighbor is spreading a net for him to step into.
Comment: This person is the abuser who is seeking supply. Let us beware and avoid. Confront them with the truth.
Proverbs 29:7 GW  A righteous person knows the just cause of the poor. A wicked person does not understand this.
Comment: The abuser and his allies are not just. They are the wicked.
Matthew 7:1-2 GW  "Stop judging so that you will not be judged.  (2)  Otherwise, you will be judged by the same standard you use to judge others. The standards you use for others will be applied to you.
Comment: Those who listen to the abuser and believe them but will not believe the abused will be judged by the Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus will use the same standard that they used.


If you are abused, you need to leave. You need to be safe. You need to be brave. You can do it. If no one listens, call the Domestic Abuse Hotline at 1-800-799-7233 or visit their webpage at National DV Hotline.
Luke 4:18 NKJV  "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed.


Psalms 13:1-6 GW  For the choir director; a psalm by David. How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me?  (2)  How long must I make decisions alone with sorrow in my heart day after day? How long will my enemy triumph over me?  (3)  Look at me! Answer me, O LORD my God! Light up my eyes, or else I will die  (4)  and my enemy will say, "I have overpowered him." My opponents will rejoice because I have been shaken.  (5)  But I trust your mercy. My heart finds joy in your salvation.  (6)  I will sing to the LORD because he has been good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment